High-quality building plastics are vital for a wide range of projects. Having access to the correct supplier that offers you high-quality products at great prices also benefits your projects as you are able to reduce costs as well as know that you have the reliable products that you need to get your project completed. Building plastics are also fantastic materials with plastic being vital in a wide range of different construction products. As we move towards a more sustainable future – plastics are also becoming a better and more sensible choice compared to other building materials.
Our aim is to provide customers with superior product ranges at competitive retail prices. We provide a wide range of home improvement building plastics from uPVC fascias and soffits, guttering and fittings to sealants and other consumables.
We are proud to provide our customers with a superior range of products at competitive retail prices. Our range of home improvement products ranging from uPVC fascias and soffits, guttering and fittings to sealants and other consumables. We are your one-stop shop for building plastics in Newcastle. We are able to provide you with these high-quality products at fantastic prices to support you during your project. You can buy online using our online shop, use an online contact form to enquire with us or telephone now on: 0191 448 6135
It’s Important to Have Access to High-Quality Building Plastics Supplies
We are proud to supply our building plastics supplies to clients from the public and clients that are in trade. We understand that you need access to high-quality building plastics and this is why we established our purpose-built trade centre. These products especially roofline products and our other building plastics products need to be built to last and this is why we only offer some of the highest quality products on the market.
Plastic as a Building Material
Plastic is a material that is better suited as a building material for many different structural applications and other uses in terms of construction. A great example of this is using building plastics in fascias and soffits to replace or repair a roofline system. Older roofline systems may have utilised materials such as timber which are not ideally suited for long-term use.
Timber has the following disadvantages and concerns when used for roofline systems:
- Timber will rot overtime especially with heavy weather or rainfall which will cause structural integrity issues later down the line.
- Timber is a difficult product to maintain and can be a nightmare to maintain if it is featured in hard to reach places on a roof. Timber will require various products to keep it weather resistant.
- Damaged roofline systems can cause a huge amount of issues to homeowners or your clients. This is why it’s important to consider plastic alternatives such as uPVC fascias and soffits.
As uPVC is a superior product and is great at preventing many if not all of the issues that are posed by timber:
- uPVC is designed to resist shrinkage and warping which is also an issue that timber faces during rapid heat increase and reduction.
- uPVC does not rot and is resistant to pests. This increases the longevity of the roofline system and requires little to no maintenance to maintain.
- The weather resistance of the material results in no need for maintenance such as applying finishes to timber which can be difficult if you are having to treat your roofline – thus eliminating the problem.
- uPVC is made from recycled materials and has a long lifespan before it needs to be replaced. This is a much better alternative for the environment and resources such as timber lead to deforestation in order to provide the material.
Utilising Building Plastics Within Your Projects
You can find products at fantastic prices – especially when using our trade counter. We are more than happy to discuss the individual requirements for the project at hand and recommend products from our range that will assist you.
Apart from our roofline products, we also provide silicone sealant and foam as well as lead & lead ancillaries to support during the construction process. Our cleaners and adhesives are ideal to ensure that you can carry out your project as well as keep the roofline system or other areas of the project clean during the construction or project process.
Our purpose-built trade counter is the perfect place to find the various products that you need and our experts are also on hand to offer you advice or discuss the various products that we have available.
We are your one-stop shop for building plastics in Newcastle. We are able to provide you with these high-quality products at fantastic prices to support you during your project. You can buy online using our online shop, use an online contact form to enquire with us or telephone now on: 0191 448 6135